Thursday, October 18, 2007

My new company-- My Personal Assistant!

It's been a long time since I've written in this blog, but my excuse is: I've been a busy gal!! Here's what's been going on this year alone:

In January, 2007, I started a small business as a "Concierge". I help seniors and disabled people with tasks that help delay having to move to an assisted living facility. I say "If it's not illegal or immoral, and you need help with it, I'm there!"

In February, I became involved with a group called "MOMS-I.N.C." (Moms Improving Nutrition For Children). The goal of this group is to get schools to eliminate sugar and trans fat from school lunches. I am the webmaster of the MOMS-I.N.C. website.

In March, I started a craft group in my home that is a great source of inspiration, skills transfer for all our members, as well as so much fun in terms of getting together with some great people!
In May I was the North Carolina Delegate for The Daughters Of The British Empire, in Long Beach, California. It was soooo much fun!

In August, I joined a "Business Networking International" group close by in Cary, North Carolina. What a great group of people!

In September, a friend took me to a "Cary Leads Group" which is another group whose purpose is to help small businesses with business referrals.

I have a full schedule, with several great clients. I love what I am doing!

No comments: